Friday, May 26, 2017

Last Week Fun!

The last week of school is always a blast! Everyday, the first grade has been popping a balloon to reveal a new surprise for the day! On Monday, the students made a bubble blowers that create really cool bubble snakes!




On Tuesday we went outside to create some art! The students took to the playground to watch the paint slide!


On Wednesday, the rain held off so we could enjoy a scavenger hunt and picnic outside!




On Thursday, I put the students to work as they cleaned the room! Of course this included shaving cream on desks again! They also built an amazingly tall tower!

Today (Friday) the students created a craft, watched a movie, and are enjoying a field day as I type! I feel so blessed to have been able to work with these students this past year. They are an amazing group of kids, and I can't wait to watch them grow. I pray daily that God will do great things in their life. Have a wonderful summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment