Thursday, May 26, 2016

It's Summer!

Maybe everyone forgets this blog once it's summer, and that's ok you are allowed to just relax this summer! But, I absolutely have grown to love the process of organizing what I've been doing in the classroom onto this blog, so I may still post periodically through the summer. After all, a teacher's job doesn't just stop in the summer! You can get some ideas on what to do with your children this summer, or for upcoming parents, get a sneak peak at what's going on in the classroom preparation!

The last week of school went down in a whirlwind! It was crazy, busy, and just a ton of fun! On Monday we went to a farm with sheep, dogs, and ginnies (kind of reminds me of a quail). The children got to lend a hand on the farm by feeding sheep, filling water buckets, and hauling hay. It was a fun little trip!




Throughout the rest of the week we did very typical last week of school activities; clean out lockers, shaving cream desk clean, and a year review writing project. Of course we kept practicing for the Kindergarten Graduation!

The student's did a great job Thursday night at their graduation. It was so sweet to watch them walk in their graduation hats and sing their songs. They did a great job memorizing their verses and saying them clearing, even though we never practiced with the mic. (EEK!). I was so proud of them when they did their skit. They had worked so hard to get it, and did a wonderful job!



ahh so adorable!

I am truly going to miss having this class! They were such an independent, hardworking class, but were also a lot of fun! While I'll miss them in kindergarten, I know that they are ready to tackle first grade! So to my students, have a super duper summer!


No comments:

Post a Comment